Would someone help me create 1984 thesis?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Essay Writer Expert 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. My teacher asked me to create a paper work on 1984 thesis statement. The thing is that I have read the book of Orwell, but I do not know what exactly to write. I heard about this forum and decided to write about it here since here are a lot of professionals that can provide students with the necessary information on thesis on 1984. I rely on you, folks!

#861 |

Hello! I will help you with writing thesis statement for 1984. You will just have to take all my instructions into consideration and try to adapt the arguments and specific moments into your paper work. Now we my start.

First thing you should write about 1984 essay thesis is this. Try to tell readers briefly what Orwell wrote about. The book was written in 20th century, and we know that on that time there two countries of great power existed – the USA and USSR. USSR was a very strong country, but with cruel propaganda. Orwell composed a possible future picture: how the world could be if something like USSR would conquer it all. The main idea of the book is a human (and you must underline it in your thesis statement 1984). How would a human being change if he or she would live in such a country? The heroes of the book answer this question. This could be your first argument of your 1984 thesis statements.

Second thing to your 1984 thesis ideas could be this. Write about the influence of such a book as 1984. If people consider thoughts and ideas about the future properly, they can surely say what they would not do. It is very important. Thus, the impact of such books should be mentioned in your George Orwell thesis as well.

In conclusion, I should say that if you consider all things in a right way, you will succeed in writing your thesis 1984. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How to Order from Our Essay Writer Service
Step 1 Order
Step 2 Pay
Step 3 Download

Amanda S., New York (US)

“This was my first experience with a writing service, but I loved it. A research proposal in next to no time! The service staff is awesome, they even gave me a discount. Certainly recommend.”

Leann H., San Francisco (US)

“Pretty nice to hear someone understands your problem. Twice as pretty nice to get a robust paper in a couple of days. I regret I did not know you before. Will definitely get back to you again.”

F.J. Peters, Minnesota (US)

“I like when I don`t need to waste time for the things I can`t stand. Unfortunately, I`ve got too many of them in college, and the Club guys help me tackle the stuff brilliantly. You are the best friends of students, indeed.”

John G., Boston (US)

“I ordered a term paper for my girlfriend first, she was so happy with the work she got. I contacted them again – to make that horrible Math calculation for myself. They did it great. Thank you, guys.”

Katrin P., Alabama (US)

“We have been ordering for several years from the Club. It is always a different story with disciplines, but perpetually top quality and incredible promptness. We wish you good luck and loyal customers. Sincerely yours.”